Sunday, May 21, 2006

Trying another pay per click

Well I am taking the plunge and trying Google ad words pay per click.
This is the second pay per click campaign that I have going. The site I am promoting is Romantic at Heart Personals we hope this works. Google being the biggest and we hope the best.
The 2 keywords we are using in this campaign are romantic personals and dating personals. We have set a monthly budget at 50.00 per month to start, if it works we will increase this amount, and we will add more keywords if it works out well.

If you read my lst post on the 7th I signed up for Excatseek payed search since then I have gotten 13 clicks with no sales so far. For $12.00 for 3 months I do not think it will take off or that I will make a ton from it but I do hope to make some.

Stay tuned as I will post the progress of both of these campaigns, if you have tried either or another paid advertising leave a comment and let us all know how it is going for you.
If you have not checked out my link directory yet please do so. here

My Romantic at Heart Personals Link Directory keeps growing and is still the best way I have found to drive traffic to my site.
Well I hope you all are having a great weekend

Till later
happy linking
Henry

No comments: