Sunday, August 20, 2006

I got my 3 sites for $2.70 have you got yours yet ??

I all
If you read my last post you will see that I am talking about the site sale. It is a great way to get a complete site, in fact 3 sites.

I have my first site up and running chek i out here. Dog Accessories Directory and Tips
The site came cpmplete ready to go all I had to add was my pid number and it was ready to go. I really think you should look at this sale you will find the link to the sale in my last post.

When you look at my new site you will see there is something like 1100 pages in the site and I got 3 sites for only $2.70 so get there fast as every time he sells a package the price goes up so this is one time get going and get yours today.
Have a look at my new site then go and get your own 3 sites
Dog Accessories Directory and Tips

Well thats my update for today have a great day

No comments: