Sunday, July 15, 2007

Paid advertising 1 year report

Hi all
Last year I wrote that I was trying paid advertising, so here is the after 1 year report.

Does it pay well you decide if its right for you .
I signed up my romance site Romantic at Heart for 2 ads for one year
at a cost of $36.00 each for 1 year
clicks 195
clicks 271
The quality of these hits were very good.
I also signed up one of my Mega Shopping Mall as well for 3 months last year
clicks 72

I also have my Halloween site signed up as well for a year
clicks 295
I have just added a few new Business articles on my business page here
I would like thank all who have been writing to me.
All in all I think these ads made me some money. Worth it well thats for you to decide I think it has been paying off for me
Have a great weekend

No comments: