Sunday, May 01, 2005

Great new program I found

Hi all if you have been or are thinking of doing Business on Ebay you have got to check this program out.

This is a great program auctioned is a unique piece of auction software that should be owned by all eBay users. It provides an instant insight into eBay'sTop Keywords, Hot Items and Auctions. Using eBay's various API's and complex algorithms our intelligent auction software once installed will immediately recover the vital data relevant to the user. It then holds this information for you to search upon, query and export should you wish.

This a real great program and should help you with your E Bay Business check it out today even has a FREE Demo


Now for the end of the month report

It has been a good month traffic is up 65 % from last year, with 85 % better sales so I am very happy the way things are going. My link program Zeus is running well adding new links every day.At this point I am wondering why I did not do this years ago its so simple that I feel like kicking myself around the block for not doing it before.

If you have not tried this GREAT linking program yet give it a try. There is a free version so you can try it out for free to see if you like it.

I have added some more business articles to my business page for you to browse. Here

I have also adopted a few more webrings in the last month you can check out all of my webrings here

If you happen to run a romance /dating site you might want to look at joing my webring called A Dating Ring as I am doing some major advertising for this ring for the next couple of months.

And now a HUGE plug for my pet ring Fight Terrorism! This ring is all about fighting terrorism If you have a site that fits in this ring please please join.!!!! This ring is about

This webring is for websites and visitors dedicated to anti-terrorism,or those who would like information on anti-terrorism. We have message boards, forums, chat, and important information on fighting terrorism and more.VISIT OUR RING FORUM AND JOIN THE DISCUSSION on Terrorism.View the FBI's most wanted terrorists list. ///// . If you have a website that is about anti-terrorism please join our growing ring and help fight terrorism.

Well thats it for now have a great day I am off to 7-11 for a Pepsi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micro Persuasion: links for 200
A new ringtone search engine powered by Yahoo. Intelliseek's BlogPulse Newswire: Blogging from New Orleans An interview with Ernie the attorney Contentious Poynter Seeks Baton Rouge Housing for Journalists If ...
Hi, I took a trip to your blog and I found it very interesting! I invite you to go see my flowers for mom related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.