I just got this from Joel Comm and is a great New Years Resolutions.
Thanks to Joel for this
Here is a list of Top 10 Internet Business Resolutions for 2008. Feel free to repost these on your blog, forward them to friends,and repost them on forums. Just be sure to give proper credit, ok?:-)
I have personalized the list to first person, so repeat after me...1) I will clearly define what I want my Internet business to looklike in one year and set specific attainable goals to make ithappen. (You can't get where you are going without a roadmap, sochart it out)
2) I will follow those who have succeeded, emulate their successesand learn from their mistakes. (We all need mentors. Be sure youare following people who have honestly and ethically found success)
3) I will stay focused and not get distracted by all the "brightshiny objects" (Just because an ebook, course or software productis great, doesn't mean it is going to help in your specificbusiness. Be discerning!)
4) I will use the product I have purchased before buying anythingelse. (Do you have unread ebooks? Read 'em! Unused software? Use it! Unwatched DVDs? Put them in the DVD player!)
5) I will prioritize networking relationships with others in myindustry, as it is people and not websites that make my businesssuccessful. (This is the secret to my success...)
6) I will make every effort to attend at least one Internetmarketing live event in 2008. (And this is where I discovered thesecret to my success!)
7) I will wisely invest time and money in my business. (If youaren't willing to make sacrifice, you probably aren't going toachieve your goals)
8) I will THINK BIG! (The opportunity is seemingly endless. Don'tbe satisfied with small successes... go for it!)
9) I will not give up! (Nothing happens without action. Never stoptaking action.)
10) I will pay it forward. (It is more blessed to give than toreceive, and I've found that when you help others it always comesback to you with good stuff)
I hope you find these useful as you enter 2008!