Sunday, April 27, 2008

newbie warning

This is a warning to all newbies. Do not get taken in by the folks that will tell you anything to get you to join or sell their service.
You are not going to make a 6 or 7 figure income overnight.
If you see anything like that run close your window and go have a coffee. It is NOT going to happen.
You are not going to be rich overnight !!!
It takes time effort and lots of work to make good money online.
Yes you can make money online but again you have to work at it.
Well that's my warning for all you newbies.
I am of to 7-11 for a Pepsi.
Have a great weekend

1 comment:

Kallypso said...

Dear Eric,
I like your blog, I also have one with similar topic. I would be glad to have link pointing to your blog within my website. Or may be you could join my webring for internet authors?
http://www.toktali.com/blog/