Monday, May 22, 2006

Are you serious about making money online ??

Hi all
Think that is a strange question,well its not. I have seen so many folks tell me they want to make money online but when it comes down to it they are not.
I have a friend who says they are going to make money with this program or that program they jump from one program to another non stop, They do not take time and work that program they think they are going to make a million overnight.
They have spent thousands upon thousands signing up for tons of programs but never take the time to learn and promote there programs.
They joined two of my programs a few years back started 2 websites that day and have never done a thing since that day, and wonder why they are not making money (note these two is free to join ) one was adult friendfinder the other one was Alt a BDSM dating site
They have never made any money with either one of these because they have never worked them
I on the other hand I get a check from them every month for the last numbers of years. I work both of these programs so I make money with them.
So if you are really interested in making money with any program online remember it is going to take some work and you are not going to be rich overnight !!!
Three months ago I signed the same folks up for a new program I am working (they asked me for the url ) because they new I was making money with the program.So I did and she signed up that day spent most of that day setting up her store and listed a couple of the items from her store on E bay.
That was the last time she touched her store or updated her feature items or her daily deal or anything else.
Which is sad because I have been doing great with this store as you have a built in affiliate program, as well as you can sell stores as well as sell products on your website as well as ebay or other auction sites.
I have been promoting all 3 and making money with all of them. I am already gearing up for the upcoming Christmas holiday shopping season.
Now till the end of month you can get an estore for yourself fully stocked store,built in affiliate program, and as well you can sell stores in a 2 tier affiliate program for store sales,and a domain name and website hosting, all of this and more for $49.95 and a 1 time setup fee of $20.00.
You can check out all the details of this program here
here are a few of the features of this program
Easy to operate!
100% Automated!
Available world-wide!
FREE domain name!
Fully stocked, customizable store!
Work as much or as little as you want! (the more you work the more you make)
Profit from your store without ever buying products or fulfilling orders
Built in affiliate programs

You can check out my Family Discount Store HERE
If you really want to make money online remember you have to work these programs or any programs you choose to join and make money with.
I have a number of business articles online at my Business articles and Business ideas site they are online so you have nothing to download nothing to sign up for to read them they are free to read.
Take a close look at any program you are thinking of joining and then decide if its a program you would like to work before you join, and then stick with that program and you have a good shot at making money with it.
One last tip DO NOT join to many programs at once or you will be get lost on what to do first. Pick a couple then join them and work them till they are running well and then and only then think about join another one or 2.
I hope this helps you on your way to making money online, one last thing and I know I have said this before you are NOT going to make a ton of money over nite, it WILL take some work and time.
have a great day all

2 comments:

Eric Burgoyne said...

Thanks Jessica for the nice comments about my blog
As fo the url you gave me, its another banner exchange site which in my humble thinking there are already to many of them out there.If you are really looking for a great program that works well is web ring not a banner exchange its even better
henry

Ernest Kent said...

Thanks Henry for making this blog. it's something I was looking for.

work from home