Sunday, May 14, 2006

Paid advertising does it work ?

Hi all

Every day I get tons of emails pay for this or that advertising and you will make a ton of money.As we all know 99% is hype and trash and a great way for the emailer to make money not you.
So what paid advertising does work that is not going to cost you a lot of money ?
Well I broke down at the end of last week and paid for my first paid advertising. I went with excatseek paid search. It costs $12.00 for 3 months at a time with auto renewal unless you cancel.
I went with the keyword personals, in the first 4 days I have had 7 clicks (not many to be sure so far) With no sales from the clicks so far. I will keep you updated as time goes on.
I am hoping that this will pick up but for $12.00 for 3 months it not a real killer if it does not do much.
I am thinking of trying paid per click as well with another outfit and I will let you know if I do and how it goes as well.
The ad I am using is `
Romantic at Heart Personals
18 sets of personals,online romance artilcles,free e post card,Free chat,shopping mall

I may change the content next week to see if that helps.


Have you tried paid advertising yet ? If you have leave a content on how it went and if you are still doing it !! Lets work together on this one and lets see what is going to work for all of us, so that we are not wasting our hard earned money.

Well that's it for today keep linking its still the best way to get traffic that I have found yet.
If you have a site related to love and romance check out my link directory here google PR 4

I also have a shopping mall here

My link page for the mall is here Google PR 3

Have a day
Eric

No comments: