Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Can I really make a living online ??

That is a question I get asked often online and off. The answer depends on how much time and effort you want to put into doing it.
If you think you are going to make a living online and not have to work at it. Then the answer is NO !
If you are willing to put the time and effort into it you can. It takes work and do not fall for anyone who tells you it does not.
Where to start and how is the next question I get
Getting started with a website is a good place, but what kind of a website to start with is the big question, I suggest you start a website on a topic who know something about, like a hobbie, say you like fishing then start a website about fishing, golf, tennis,swimming, what ever you like to do. Advice sites do very well tell people how and where to fish what kind of fish they can find in your area of the world or places that you have fished or know about. What of fishing poles are best and what kind of gear and boats are best.
I think you get the idea. Next time I will talk about layout and how much content you need.
If you could use a free website builder check out this neat free one that I use.
Free website builder

Have a great day

No comments: